Hi,

*Need : ETL/ Informatica Developer (Junior/mid-level)*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Contract Location: East Coast, *

*Pay: Pay $40-hr C2C.*

*Need : USC/GC *

We received a very low bill rate, that's why we believe they are looking
for a jr. developer.

2 main requirements:

1. Informatica development experience

2. healthcare experience

Here is the rest of the job description.

• Design and develop ETL/Data Integration solution
• Develop, maintain, and enhance ETL Mappings, Work-flows, and processes in
Unix and/or Windows using Oracle and/or SQL Server databases
• Design mapping documents, functional and technical specification
• Develop scalable solutions towards data warehouse, data marts and
operational data stores
• Monitor and optimize the performance of the ETL, database scripts,
routines and environments
• Administer and maintain ETL environment, including performing
configuration management activities related to the ETL environment
(Informatica)
• Work with data architects, as needed, to provide and facilitate technical
design for data integration
• Develop unit/integration test plans and conduct execution
• Coordinate with offshore team on development activities and provide
requirements, clarification, manage and review the deliverables

*Thanks & Regards*

*Saurabh Sharma*

*Enterprise Infionics Inc*

Houston, Texas