Hi.

I currently have the following requirement. Please respond with Resume, Rate
and Phone numbers of the Consultant.

Position: Lead Network Admin (Distributed Systems)**

Location: *NYC, NY*

Duration: *Long Term*

*Must be USC or GC holder with strong VMWare (along with Windows/ AD/
Exchange)
*
*Job Description:*

•Direct report to Account Manager.
•Manager responsible for the oversight of *Distributed Systems Network
Operations* team including responsibility for *Exchange/AD/LAN/Windows OS
support
*•Ensure the stability and integrity of the corporate server and network
environment.
•Manage team of 6
•Provide technical leadership for project based assignments.
•Opportunity to make significant improvement in the environment.
•Responsible for maintenance of systems infrastructure elements which
includes but is not limited to:

•General configuration management, patch deployment, and ad-hoc
configuration changes as required
•Problem isolation and troubleshooting/resolution as required for both
systems and networking
•Monitoring system performance and system reliability reporting
•Second level support for the help desk
•Perform maintenance/upgrade during scheduled maintenance windows
•Responsible for network problem resolutions both during and after work
hours
•Document both existing and proposed configurations utilizing various
Microsoft applications such as Visio, Word, etc.

Education:
•B.S. Degree in Computer Information Services, Computer Engineering,
Business or equivalent years of experience.
•Familiarity with Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF) or ITIL

*Experience:*
•1-3 years Management experience / Technical Team Lead
•6+ years work experience with  Microsoft Operating systems, Exchange, patch
management, security and virus detection / remediation, Windows 2000/2003
systems infrastructure,  networking, and security
•Strong hands-on technical knowledge of some of the following products
(Windows 2000 and 2003 servers, Microsoft Active Directory, Citrix, LAN,
Cisco, Microsoft Exchange 2003, VMware, SQLSvr2000 & 2005, SMS, McAfee, BMC
Patrol)

*Desired Qualifications:*
•Willingness and capability of quickly learning new technologies required
for accomplishing project goals.
•Strong customer service skills with high level of professionalism, and
ability to work in stressful situations/ demanding client.
•The candidate should be well versed in production support and networking
management principles.
•Proven experience with systems capacity, planning, storage area networks,
server virtualization, systems network security principles, and systems
management best practices
•Must have a thorough understanding of the concepts of/and hands-on
experience with server virtualization
•Ability to troubleshoot issues during installation and upgrades
•Must be well organized and an effective people and project manager
•Must be able to work extra hours, including some nights and weekends
•Willing to mentor and grow existing team, and to take corrective actions
where needed
•Be able to assist the team's adherence to the SDLC industry standards.

*Certificates/ Licenses:*
•Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MSCE)
•ITIL certification a plus

Regards,

*Chandra Shekar*

INFOKONS LLC | 73 Rhyan Dr Parsippany, NJ-07054

chandra.she...@infokons.com

Fax: 973.532.0852 | www.infokons.com

Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/cshekar

Yahoo IM: ssr_shekar

Gtalk: ssr.she...@gmail.com

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you, if any.