Hi,

Greetings from American IT Resource Group Inc.!

I would like to touch-base you regarding a job opportunity with our client,
appreciate if you could go through below job detail and let me know your
thoughts as soon as possible.

*Reply only to vasa...@aitrg.com <vasa...@aitrg.com> *

*Title: Oracle Payroll Support Analyst*

Location: Remote

Duration: 6+ months contract

 *Typical project responsibilities include:  *

§  Identify issues and project business requirements and develop solutions
to them.

§  Analyze client-reported Oracle Payroll issues, and resolve them in a
timely and professional manner. Some issues can be very complex.

§  Configure the Oracle Applications to meet client requirements and
document application set-ups and communicate solutions to the client.

§  Interact with the project team members responsible for developing
reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions.

§  Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts.

§  Support clients with the execution of test scripts.

§  Provide status and issue reports to the Project Manager on a regular
basis.

 *Qualifications:*

§  Experience with the business processes in HRMS and specifically
supporting or implementing Oracle Cloud Payroll.

§  Experience with Absence Management or Time & Labor is a plus.

§  Strong written and oral communication skills.

§  Strong interpersonal skills.

§  Ability to work well in a team environment.

§  Self-motivated and able to plan work effort and manage priorities.

§  Keen attention to detail.

§  Prior experience with Oracle Cloud Payroll, ideally from a functional
perspective.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Thanks & Regards,

Vasanth || American IT Resource Group, Inc.

1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Desk: 312-561-4349 || Email: vasa...@aitrg.com

Skype: vasanth.aitrg <vasanth.ai...@gmail.com> || Gtalk: vasanth.aitrg
<vasanth.ai...@gmail.com>

Web: www.aitrg.com