*HI All,
Please let me know if you have any one for below position.

*
*Web Developer IV*
*SOMERS,  NY*
*4 Months*
*
*
*Job Description:*
*Candidate will be responsible for developing changes and enhacements to
Java based applications *
*for the PBG Supply Chain Planning team. Strong Java/J2EE and Oracle PL/SQL
skills are required. *
*Candidate will also be involved with gathering requirements from business
users and creating technical change specifications. *
*Required Qualifications*
*Minimum of 4-5 years industry experience developing Java and J2EE/JSP web
applications. *
*Strong Oracle PL/SQL knowledge is required. Web services experience is
preferred.Local candidates are preferred! *
*The position is still open. I am actively interviewing candidates. I would
welcome additional resumes. *
*We are seeking an individual with 6 - 8 years experience with both
Java/J2EE/ Struts, and PL/SQL development skills *
*Required:*
*CSS*
*JavaScript*
*Oracle*
*SQL*
*
*
*Desired:*
*DB2*
*

Thanks & Regards,
Ahmed
ahmedatinnovat...@gmail.com
732-686-5493 Ext 143  | 732-476-6219 Ext 143  *