Hi All

I have a HOT open requirement that I need your help on.

**

**
MUST have EXCELLENT communications.

 Local or within driving distance candidates *ONLY.*  *face to face
interview that is REQUIRED.*
**

   1.

*Role:*

Oracle 10.7 Developer – 30 to 60 day contract located in Addison

*Skills:*

5+ yrs Oracle Development experience
Experience with development in 10.7
AR application experience
UNIX Shell Scripting experience
Excellent communication AND written skills

*Job summary: *

Seeking an experienced Oracle Financials Developer to provide valuable
technical expertise to our projects and production support for Oracle
Applications. We have implemented Financials suite with planned projects to
extend the use of the financial applications already implemented.

*Responsibilities:*
Develops interfaces, reports and other objects for Oracle applications,
creates detailed technical designs for those objects, and participates in
technical design reviews
Ensures ongoing support and maintenance of one or more Oracle Financials
Modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, PA)
Collaborates with business partners to provide recommendations for
technology decisions, systems design and modification
Consults with development and project teams to provide technical solutions
for complex issues and leads and mentors other team members
Formulates and defines scope and objectives for new or modified application
and system based on user needs
Leads systems analysis, design, development and implementation efforts

Please send me matching resumes to hardeep....@gmail.com with rate, current
location and contact details.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Hardeep*
*Sr Accounts Manager.*
Boston Technology Corporation.│33 Boston Post Road West, STE 110,
Marlborough, MA-01752, USA  Tel: 781 544 4799 Ext 107 │eFax: 508 519 9180│
www.boston-technology.com│