*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: WebMethods

Location: East Rutherford, NJ

Duration: 6 Months

*Mandatory skills required:*

·         The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with
5+ years of hands on Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) experience
using Webmethods components. B.S. degree in Computer Science or computer
related field is desirable.

·         Should have extensive experience with *Webmethods Broker 6.5,
Integration server, MyWebmethods Server, Deployer 7.1 or higher.*

·         Should have strong technical expertise writing *flow services,* *Java
services, web services* in *Developer 7.1* or higher using best practices
and coding techniques for the application design, development and testing.

·         Should have hands on experience using *JDBC* adapter.

·         Experience with network protocols like SMTP, HTTP.

·         Experience with *MS-SQL server* 2005 is mandatory.

·         Hands on experience in integration using *SOAP*, *XML* and *MIME*
 messages.

·         Onsite consultant will be involved in production support for
various applications in WebMethods, He will be interacting with
Datawarehouse, SIEBEL, Greatplains, AS400, Serena Teamtrack and Changepoint
teams.

·         Experience with version control software (preferably *Microsoft
visual source safe* and *PVCS*) is a plus.

·         Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. The candidate
must have excellent communication skills and thrive in a team
support/development environment.

*Flexible/optional Skills:*

·         *Experience with Designer to develop Business process and Task
portlets 7.1 *or higher.

·         Experience with *SIEBE*L adapter and effectively implement
implicit/explicit transaction management.

·         Troubleshoot and fix LDAP issues if any in webmethods.

·         Experience in using designer to develop business processes using
Webmethods.

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|**Resource Co-ordinator **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*