*Role: Java Developer*

*Location: Rochester, NY*

*No H1B *

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Rate: $45/hr on c2c*

Candidates Must be able to pass two technical evaluations before we submit.

·         Our client is seeking an experienced developer to join their
agile development group.

·         In this role, you will develop web services to integrate with and
exchange data with various source systems.

·         These will be Spring based, hibernate backed restful services.

·         Requirements for this position include experience with Java
development, the ability to read data models and understand entity
relationships, the ability to write restful endpoints to collect data for
use in various Java functions and collections

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manu Priya*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-5794 [Direct]  I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
<manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com>

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*