Hi,

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: **Oracle PL/SQL Developer*

*Location: **Pittsburgh, PA*

 *Duration: **Long term Contract*

*Contract to Hire*

*F2F required (need locals)*

*Required Skills:*

Oracle,PL/SQL

*Job Description: *

PL/SQL, Unix shell scripting experience

Have to be willing to travel

PL/SQL – 2-5 years and then 5-10 years of Oracle general work BS required
Pittsburgh-based only.

CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR FULL-TIME HIRE. Sponsorship is not
available at this time.

*Role:* Oracle PL/SQL Developer

*Location:* Pittsburgh, PA

*Position Overview:*

The Oracle PL/SQL Developer will provide support in all aspects of data
movement for a data warehouse environment, with emphasis on complex
computations

Design/Develop/Code End-to-End technology solutions for BNY enterprise risk
business including batch process, calculation engine, database modeling,
testing, and process automation

Interact with business users and understand enterprise risk business
requirements, and analyze and come up with optimal technology solutions to
business requirements

Work closely with offshore team to deliver projects on time and in a high
quality manner

Conduct system analysis and work estimate for new tasks

Write high level and low level design documents; Conduct peer code review

Collaborate with other internal or external teams on projects such as
sourcing data feed

*Qualifications*

1. 5-10 years’ experience of Oracle Database PL/SQL development

2. Data Warehousing experience preferred

3. Experience of working with development of complex large scale systems
required

4. Ability to work efficiently with our offshore team

5. Strong communication and interpersonal skills; excellent team player

6. Superb ownership mindset, strong work ethics, and a habit of excellence

7. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related
discipline, or equivalent work experience required

8. 8-10 years of experience in Software Development required, experience in
the securities, or financial services industry is a plus

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Praveen Tiwari*

Senior Technical Recruiter

*Sage Group*

*W:*+ 732-767-0010 x  113 |Direct: 732-851-1637 | *F:* 732-749-8969 | *Email:
*ptiw...@sagetl.com

*Gtalk/yahoo/Skype: praveentj101*

[image: SageLogoC] <http://www.sageci.com/>[image:
cid:image004.jpg@01D26D7E.63B9BEF0]

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Sage Group. It is intended only for the person to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error,
Sage Group does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.