Hi

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...

*Role: Senior Program\Project Manager *

*Location: Purchase, NY*

*Duration: Long Term*

Below are the job requirements.

They key is someone very seasoned, well-spoken, and experienced with
budgeting and financial tracking.

It’s a very high level program\project manager role that will be
responsible for overseeing several sub level project managers and projects
simultaneously.

·         Collect and integrate functional project plans to produce an
overall view of the project

·         Infrastructure\data center project

·         Track deliverables of each underlying functional work stream and
work with sub-project managers and vendors to stay on track

·         Coordinate with non-IT projects where they impact IT project
deliverables, e.g. Facilities build-outs

·         Maintain a view of final and interim business goals and what work
is required to meet them

·         Adjust work and milestones as goals are added or changed

·         Create and issue regular reporting on individual work stream
progress vs goals and on the overall project

·         Manage sub-projects as directed

·         Build and maintain a financial view of the overall project,
including forecasted and actual capital and expense

·         Issue early warnings of forecasted overages and help the teams to
adjust their spend, if possible, to come into budget

·         Ensure timely reporting of sub-project expenses and timesheets to
IT Administration

·         Ensure timely creation of DCPs and spend justifications by
sub-project managers in support of the project meeting its overall timing
goals

·         Create and issue regular reporting on project performance vs
budget

·         Ensure project complies with company’s General and IT specific
controls, creating and tracking any necessary artifacts

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manu Priya*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-5794 [Direct]  I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
<manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com>

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from