*Hi Partner,*

*Hope your doing great,*

*Here I am attaching my consultants list please have a look on it,*

*And **please add me your data base** to share your daily requirements,*

Name Skills Set Location Exp Visa Preffered Location
Richard Project manager Ny 25 yrs Usc Ny,Nj
Naresh Babu Oracle pl sql developer VA 8 yrs GC VA,MD,DC
Sushma Qa tester AZ 8 yrs GC All Over USA
MANI Pega developer(Certified) CA 7 Yrs EAD All Over USA
Vanitha Informatica and Datastage NJ 7 Yrs EAD All Over USA
Spandana Java developer TX 6 Yrs EAD All Over USA
Deep Linux AZ 7 Yrs EAD All Over USA
Anusha .Net developer VA 6 Yrs EAD All Over USA
Charana Java developer TX 7 Yrs EAD All Over USA
Nikitha Ui developer TX 6 Yrs EAD All Over USA
Ankit Manual tester OR 7 Yrs EAD All Over USA
Thanoj Ui developer NJ 8 yrs EAD All Over USA

*Please e-mail me if I miss your phone call*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ganesh K,*

*PH:  **281-968-5278*

*Email: **gan...@vhireconsulting.com <gan...@vhireconsulting.com>*