Hello,

Hope you are doing great...!!!

I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please revert me back with your updated resume. Please call me on  *6145037633
*or e-mail me at *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>

*Job Title:                 Sr Android Developer*

*Location:                 Auburn Hills, MI*

*Duration:                 6 months*

*Job Description:-*

*Need candidate from automotive background.*

The Senior Mobile Engineer - Android will be the development lead with
responsibility to deliver working software at the end of each sprint,
*supporting a telematics
platform.*

*Responsibilities:-*

   - Experience implementing an actual Wear app and the design/UI patterns,
   communications, and data sharing patterns specific to wear (we target Wear
   API level 23+)
   - Recent apps in the app store
   - Use of appropriate technologies (gradle for build scripts, gson to
   parse json, use of retrofit/okhttp, crashlytics/fabric, etc.)
   - Experience in Unit and (optionally) Functional (also known as UI)
   testing
   - Agile/Scrum Team experience
   - Use of recent java platforms besides 1.6 (java 7 or 8)
   - A github profile or internet presence showing software development
   activities (optional – nice to have)
   - Experience configuring, managing, and using Jenkins for continuous
   integration
   - Bonus – NDK experience, emerging/modern concept experience (RxJava,
   EventBus, etc.)
   - Bonus – Knows a scripting language like php, python, ruby, perl, bash
   - Bonus – Experience with iOS or other mobile software development.
   - Work as part of an accomplished team of software engineers building
   prototypes, applications and experiences for cross brand telematics
   solutions
   - Build solutions that integrate seamlessly with brand products and
   experiences
   - Take part in brainstorming sessions, hack-a-thons, sprint planning
   meetings and retrospectives
   - Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in
   development (BDD/TDD)
   - Provide guidance and mentorship to more junior developers

*Qualifications:-*

   - BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
   - 5+ years developing *mobile applications*
   - Strong opinions with regard to best practices for mobile application
   developers
   - Pertinent experience with *JavaScript* and *JS* frameworks
   - Experience with integration to *REST* and *SOAP* web services
   - Experience with *CLI *and *Open Source *software tools
   - Knowledge around continuous and automated deployments of mobile
   solutions
   - Experience in security of data on devices and in transit
   - Experience technically mentoring and/or leading other engineers a plus.
   - Experience in Python, Java or others a huge plus
   - Some experience with agile development methodologies
   - Experience signing code and deploying to the app store

Best Regards,

*Ankit Bhardwaj(AB) – IT Recruiter*

*Desk:*    *6145037633*

*E-Mail:* *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>