*Please send me your profiles to m...@itssonline.com*

I have an urgent requirement for a client of mine in New York City.  Client
is looking for an *Anthill Pro* consultant for a 6 month extendable
contract.  The candidate does *NOT* have to be a local candidate as the
hiring manager will do a phone interview first and then if that goes well
there would be a face to face interview. Below is a brief summary of what
the client needs.  Please call me if you have any questions. As far as rate,
please give me you best rate possible for this contract.  We have an
exclusive on this for the next 48 hours...

*Requirements:*

Seeking someone who understands Systems Integration, (Build/Deploy issues
from the perspective of a programmer), but has configured and administered
the Anthill Pro tool.?

The ideal candidate will be skilled in Anthill Pro configuration (a tool our
client is migrating to slowly in order to automate builds and deployments)
to come in as a contractor assisting their SI team in that transition.

Thanks & Regards

Matt
I.T. Recruiter.
Direct: 954-362-9905
Fax: 954-212-2818
Email: m...@itssonline.com
www.itssonline.com

I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801,N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351

Certified ( MBE ) Minority  Business Enterprise ( SBE ) South Florida Water
Management District ( CDBE ) Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise(
DBE )  Disadvantaged Business Enterprises

Disclaimer: Under #1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list please reply to m...@itssonline.com, with the word “REMOVE”.