*Please send me your profiles to m...@itssonline.com*

*Hey **guys,*

*This is an very urgent requirement and please try to help me out in getting
**couple of good resumes ASAP….*

If you look at the job requirements they only thing the manager is looking
for is a Web Application Developer with Perl and XSL experience.  I can only
submit one consultant so I will wait for you to send me some one tomorrow.
Thanks again for your help!

The hourly rate for this contract is $50/hr Corp to Corp.

*Managers Comments:* Local candidates only. Implement the update of and
older version of 'Profile Update' (Findlaw product). Developer to make
enhancements to* **Perl* based Profile Update application.

Responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining* **
web-based** **application systems*. Troubleshoots system problems and issues
and looks for ways to improve the application.

*Requires a *Bachelor's Degree* in engineering or computer science and at
least* **2-4 years of experience*.

*Strong* **Perl and XSL* skill* **required.*

*Knowledge about Apache and database are* **pluses.*

Thanks & Regards

Matt
I.T. Recruiter.
Direct: 954-362-9905
Fax: 954-212-2818
Email: m...@itssonline.com
www.itssonline.com

I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801,N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351

Certified ( MBE ) Minority  Business Enterprise ( SBE ) South Florida Water
Management District ( CDBE ) Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise(
DBE )  Disadvantaged Business Enterprises

Disclaimer: Under #1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list please reply to m...@itssonline.com, with the word “REMOVE”.