Please send me matching resumes to hardeep....@gmail.com with rate, current
location and contact details

PS Technical Inventory Consultant

Location: 2 hours from Syracuse, NY

Length: 6 months

Start :AS AP
Interview :phone

Rate: $/HR + Expenses

Peoplesoft Inventory Resource, Technical  – Backfill Situation.

>From resource currently on site: "For this particular project, I have been
in both a functional and technical role.  We are just finishing up with the
functional requirements definition and are moving into the build phase of
the project, so whoever comes into the project will have to have development
responsibilities.  The main areas we are modifying are Order Entry (both
sales order entry and pricing) and Inventory (shipping).  Some of the
modifications are quite significant, so whoever you get should be
technically strong.  As a matter of interest, the system being worked
on is back
at release 8.0 SP2."

Candidates:

·         Must be able to develop new and complex customizations using
Application Designer

·         Must be able to develop complex PeopleCode programs for both new
and existing applications

·         Must be able to develop reports and interfaces using SQR
programming language

·         Must be able to configure and utilize nVision for OM Price Lists

*Hardeep Bhatia|*

**

Saxon Global Inc (Formerly known as *ITCell Inc) *W 972 550 9346  ext 209 |
D 972 573 3647|

www.saxon-global.com <http://www.itcell.net/>| 1300 W Walnut Hill Ln Ste 257
Irving TX 75038