Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position: SAP FICO Solution Architect
Location: Woodcliff Lakes, NJ
Duration: 8-12 Months

Strong FI Consultant with sound knowledge of CO.  MUST have FI-AA, FI-AR,
FI-AP, and New GL.

Responsibilities:

*       Drive the overall SAP Financial and Strategy and Planning  solution
strategy and roadmap, core components architecture and functional design
*       Provide end-to-end business process guidance and solution definition
for the configuration and gap development on SAP FICO modules (and SRM)
*       Participate in Enterprise SAP solution design review sessions to
help ensure that a robust solution and roadmap is achieved for the SAP
footprint in the organization
*       Support the development of business cases for new SAP FICO
initiatives, participate in blueprint and design sessions while
communicating the benefits, risks, and constraints to the business and
Information Technology stakeholders, and support the implementations by
reviewing deliverables and helping to ensure that projects adhere to design
specifications
*       Provide a single point of contact with other teams for SAP FICO
design issues, focusing on functional integration points between finance,
strategy, and planning processes and other SAP components such as CRM, SAP
portal and other non-SAP technology sets
*       Participate in the firm's process and technology standardization
review process as owner of the SAP FICO solution, contributing to the firm's
architectural frameworks and approaches.

Qualifications:

*       Ten years of progressive experience in SAP FICO functional design
roles with experience in multiple full lifecycle SAP enterprise
implementations
*       Strong experience architecting and delivering complex SAP FICO
enterprise solutions for global organizations serving as the primary
functional team leader / solution architect
*       Experience with SAP ECC 6.0 required and experience with or
integration to CRM 2005/2007, NW 2004s or 7.1, SRM, and BW 7.0/PI/Portal/MDM
desired
*       Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with
various levels in a global organization
*       Solutions-driven approach to architecture design
*       Willingness to travel internationally as needed
*       Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university

Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.

1) Full Name:
2) Availability:
3) Contact number:
4) Current Location:
5) Visa Status:
6) Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Vipul

Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I  <mailto:vi...@gainam.com>
vi...@gainam.com I  <mailto:sindhuvi...@yahoo.com> sindhuvi...@yahoo.com I