Hi,

We have the urgent requirement for *Sr. IT Recruiters / Team lead /
Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager - US Staffing (Night Shift).*
* *
*

Please email your resume to ni...@hevar.com or you can contact me at +91
9540641526 (7:30 PM – 4:30 AM IST)

*

*Summary:*

Experience: 2- 6+ Years.
Job Location: Noida.
Education: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate- Any Specialization
Role: Sr. IT Recruiters / Team lead / Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager

Positions: 5

Compensation: Salary would not be a problem for the right candidate +
Attractive Incentives + cab

* *

*Job Description:*

Hevar System is looking *IT Recruiters / Sr. IT Recruiters / Team Lead /
Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager *who work closely with our Business
development teams to understand technical resourcing requirements; search
and assess potential hires; negotiate hourly/annual compensation;
co-ordinate technical assessments, and facilitate operational activities to
secure an effective hire.

*Desired Candidate Profile:*

§  2- 6+ years of experience as a Technical Recruiter (US Staffing).**

§  Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.

§  Proven experience in *recruiting IT talent, availing of job boards and
vendor resourcing partnerships*.

§  Sound understanding of various IT Technologies and the software
application development life cycle.

§  *Effective communication *and negotiation skills.

§  Ability to work extended hours – *working US Night shifts*.

§  Must have *experience to work on job portals (dice, naukri, monster,
CareerBuilder, corp to corp, Net-Temps etc*.)

§  Having Excellent Sourcing skills – Head Hunting, Networking, Referrals,
Social Websites, etc.

Please email your resume to *ni...@hevar.com *or you can contact me at* **+91
9540641526 (7:30 PM – 4:30 AM IST)** *

* *

*Note: *If you have any* further Reference, *you can provide us and on the
same we would be providing the* REFERRAL FEE. *However you can also forward
this email to your friends who all are looking for change and having
relevant experience with* US staffing**. ***

* *

*Nitin Singh*

Sr. Executive - HR

*Hevar Systems Inc*. | E 193 – 1st Floors, Sector - 63, Noida - 201008,
Uttar Pradesh, India
+91 120 454 5516 | Mobile +91 9540641526 | ni...@hevar.com
www.hevar.com | Hevar IT Consulting Pvt Ltd.

address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be removed.
Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future email messages
from us, please reply with "remove" to the same e-mail id.