*Send resume to t...@ifuturistics.com*

*Java Developer Requirement*
**
*Location: San Jose, CA*
*Duration: 6+ months*

   - Application Testing developer to develop testing framework using
   Java (functional and integration components)
   - Experienced with testing strategies (TDD, TEST-First programming /
   Acceptance testing)
   - Work with the development / operations team for testing solutions
   including functionality, performance, scalability and reliability
   - Ability to create test cases
   - 8+ experience
   - Experience in Java/Junit is a must
   - RDBMS experience, SQL and stored procedures is mandatory
   - Familiarity on NT, and Unix systems
   - Experience in java-based applications testing
   - Development background is highly preferable (candidates that has QA
   experience with a development background is ideal)
   - Experience in agile testing/XP practice is a huge plus

--

Regards,

*Tim Smith*
iFuturistics Inc
201 484 7447
t...@ifuturistics.com

"Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you"