*Please send me your profiles to m...@itssonline.com*

This is a 6+ month contract in Durham, NC.  The pay rate is 50-55/hr all
inclusive.  They will move fast for the right consultant.

Oracle HRMS
Assist in providing Customers support in all phases of the Oracle HRIS
development lifecycle including gathering requirements, analysis, design,
development testing and deployment of Oracle 11i HRIS solutions. Serve as
liaison between IT staff and business partners. Please make sure when you
are speaking with candidates that you are qualifying their skills as it
relates to Payroll, compensation workbench and benefits modules.

Dex does not use iRecruit and Oracle Learning Management is not important.

This position provides functional support to all HR Core applications.
Participate in the appropriate steps during development lifecycle to ensure
functional requirements are met. Client is upgrading to Oracle R12 -
knowledge of version is ideal.

Deadline driven. Must have good communication skills and be able to
interface well with internal customers.

Documents production business processes Develops desktop procedures for
production processes. Maintains users manuals for Employee and Manager
Self-Service modules. Oracle HRMS experience and Visio experience required.
Someone to create new or update existing document current business processes
related to the production implementation of Oracle HRMS.

Thanks & Regards

Matt
I.T. Recruiter.
Direct: 954-362-9905
Fax: 954-212-2818
Email: m...@itssonline.com
www.itssonline.com

I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801,N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351

Certified ( MBE ) Minority  Business Enterprise ( SBE ) South Florida Water
Management District ( CDBE ) Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise(
DBE )  Disadvantaged Business Enterprises

Disclaimer: Under #1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list please reply to m...@itssonline.com, with the word “REMOVE”.