Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: QA Engineer (3 Spots)

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 3-12+ Months Contact

Healthcare experience strongly need

.        This resource must have both system and automation testing
experience

.        Three years of experience creating and executing Test Cases and
Test Scripts, and creating Defects

.        Must have experience with the Test Tools, HP Quality Center and
Rational ClearQuest Test Management, to create Test Cases

.        Experience executing automated scripts using QTP, WinRunner,
Selenium, Ruby or QC

.        Experience debugging and executing WinRunner, QTP or Silktest
scripts for regression testing is a plus (script creation experience is not
a requirement, but is considered a plus).

.        SQL experience is a must

.        Experience with the Rational Manual Test Tool for creation of Test
Scripts is highly desired.

.        The Automation Tester must be flexible with performing manual or
automated testing, as needed.

.        Must have experience using an automated tool, such as HP Quick Test
Pro (QTP), Rational Functional Tester.

.        Automation skills must include 'scripting', and not just record and
play.

.        JCL and Claims Processing/Healthcare experience is desired, but not
required.

.        Testers must be experienced using Requirements and preferably using
Use Cases as well

.        Good verbal and written communication skills required.

.        Ensure traceability of test cases to requirements.

.         Develop and execute automated test cases for both new and existing
feature regression tests.

.         Execute manual and automated test cases according to documented
test plans.

.         Verify accuracy of test results and document results.

.         Document defects in defect tracking system.

.         Perform re-tests to verify resolution of defects.

.         Reproduce, investigate, and debug software issues.

Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.
1) Full Name:
2) Availability:
3) Contact number:
4) Current Location:
5) Visa Status:
6) Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I a...@gainam.com I
ajaytomar...@yahoo.in <mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in>   I