Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: .Net Developer

Location: New York City, NY

Duration: 6 Months

Need consultant who can go for Face to Face.

Job Description:

POSITION SUMMARY: Design, develop and support multiple e-commerce websites
using Microsoft technologies.

RESPONSIBILITIES:  Design, develop, and implement .NET applications in a
high-volume transaction-oriented web production environment

Liaise with various IT and business departments, both within the US and
internationally; collaborate in an international team environment

Apply expert level knowledge of Microsoft tools and technologies; quickly
learn and utilize new tools and technologies, and transfer knowledge to team
members

Mentor and develop Junior engineers

Required Skills & Exp:

Minimum of 7 years IT experience consultant.

Minimum of 5 years experience in an e-commerce and web environment.

Minimum of 5 years experience as an engineer.

Strong C#, ASP.Net, WCF, IIS 6.0/7.0, SOA, XML, XSL, skills are required.

Must possess a strong understanding of technical architecture design and
scalability as well as solid relational database skills are essential

Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.
1) Full Name:
2) Availability:
3) Contact number:
4) Current Location:
5) Visa Status:
6) Rate/ Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I a...@gainam.com I
ajaytomar...@yahoo.in <mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in>   I