Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: C# .Net Developer with Excel/VBA spreadsheet development
experience

Duration: 12 Months
Location: NYC, NY

Key Responsibilities:

There are two complementary platforms: Excel templated trading sheets, and a
high profile strategic project delivering a stable, scalable and controlled
disributed client-server risk system.

The candidate will play a crucial role as a key member of the Development
team. The role is varied, but responsibilities include:-
i) Business Analysis - the team has regular interaction with the Front
Office, Product Control, and Risk Monitoring departments and performs
analysis as required - acting on requirements directly or communicating them
to other teams within Derivatives IT.
ii) IT Development - primarily focused on developing solutions for the Front
Office, work involves integrating new valuation models, market data sources,
and risk reports as well as interfacing to other systems.
iii)2nd Line Support - providing back up to the 1st Line Support team and
coverage for the End of Day P&Ls, diagnosing and fixing problems as they
arise
iv) Ownership - the team is directly accountable to the business for
solutions to assist day-to-day activities as well as further book rollout.
Solutions often span teams within the group and involve a number of
dependencies and the candidate is expected to manage these dependencies and
to lead as required towards delivery.

We are looking for candidates with solid IT development experience and a
proven track record of delivery to the Front Office. Candidates are also
expected to demonstrate a sound knowledge of interest rate derivatives.

It is highly desirable for candidates to have both good C# applications
development and Excel/VBA spreadsheet development experience, however the
following would also be considered:-
Candidates with strong MS Windows applications development experience,
preferably with .NET/C#, and a desire to learn Excel/VBA.
Candidates with strong Excel/VBA experience of developing and supporting
trading spreadsheets with previous C++ experience, wishing to retrain to C#
development

Experience and Skills Required/Desired:
The support teams handle overnight and early morning support.

There is an end of day support rota that is being transitioned to the
support team.

The rota is flexible according to individual teams.
>From time to time, there may be occasional weekend work - related to major
releases.
Practical development experience on small to large scale systems with a
proven track record in a Front Office environment
Dependent on requirements, some overseas travel may be required.
IT/Analytical/Science 4 year Degree

Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.

1) Full Name:
2) Availability:
3) Contact number:
4) Current Location:
5) Visa Status:
6) Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Vipul

Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I  <mailto:vi...@gainam.com>
vi...@gainam.com I  <mailto:sindhuvi...@yahoo.com> sindhuvi...@yahoo.com I