Hi All

Please send me matching resumes to hardeep....@gmail.com with rate, current
location and contact details

  *Here is a new requirement I need help with in DC.  Candidate must have
working experience with SAP Netweaver experience.  Please send along resume,
rate, contact information and location of your candidate to be considered.
Must be local to DC due to a required in-person interview. Role is for 6+
months.  Rate is $45/hr. ***

*Job Description:**
**One of my clients in DC is looking for a Java Developer with SAP Netweaver
experience for a 6+ month project.  This candidate will work on the existing
Netweaver Java-based application for internal service request management.
This candidate will enhance the application to add more services and
features. Must be local to DC due to a required in-person interview.***

*Skills:***

   - *5+ years Java Development experience***
      - *Must have working experience in SAP Netweaver Java application
      platform development and deployment environments ***

*Netweaver Portal environment preferred*

*Hardeep Bhatia|*

**

Saxon Global Inc (Formerly known as *ITCell Inc) *W 972 550 9346  ext 209 |
D 972 573 3647|

www.saxon-global.com <http://www.itcell.net/>| 1300 W Walnut Hill Ln Ste 257
Irving TX 75038