Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: QA Test Lead

Location: Charlotte, NC

Duration: 2 + Years

We are looking for local candidates in Charlotte, NC who can interview
on-site with the client - required by client.

Required:

Financial Services background with 8+ years overall IT/QA experience

The position is a combination of Lead and hands-on test execution (50/50)

MUST communicate well - good spoken English required

Previous experience in working with Off-shore teams (1-4 resources); i.e.
coordinating work efforts, working through testing issues with them

Good hands on SQL skills and combination of manual/automated testing
background.

Detailed description:

.          Review SIT Project Tasks to determine testing schedule for
multiple projects

.          Create Project Test Estimates

.          Create testing schedule based on allotted SIT testing window
(this should be done in QC)

.          Ensure all TC's are created, inspected, approved, uploaded to QC,
Test Sets created, TC's assigned to test team

.          Ensure Traceability from the HLD to Mapping Doc to TC's to
Defects within QC and create a report within QC

.          Stay informed of all daily testing issues (during execution) and
capture these items for discussion with the team during the daily testing
status calls

.          Create a daily agenda which includes a scorecard and facilitate
the daily test meetings, capture action items and defect and follow-up with
issues

.          Track and Report daily testing and defect progress (using QC),
use of analysis tools in QC

.          Drive testing to completion by following test schedules and
ensuring test team stays on task and makes expected progress

.          Coordinate releases of new code, releases of defect fixes, data
loads

.          Ensure defects are in the proper status, assigned correctly, core
team is aware of the issues, defects are linked to TC's, defects are
properly updated, critical issues are escalated appropriately

.          Ensure that Test Plan, SIT Entry Criteria, and SIT Exit Criteria
documentation is created, updated, reviewed, approved, and retained

.          Facilitate test issue resolution (access to tools, systems,
outages, team reviews/walkthroughs, information sessions)

Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.
1) Full Name:
2) Availability:
3) Contact number:
4) Current Location:
5) Visa Status:
6) Rate/ Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I a...@gainam.com I
ajaytomar...@yahoo.in <mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in>   I