Hi Partner

We are looking for *Java Developer* for one of my Clients
Please send me the Resume to rak...@sageitiinc.com

*Title:  Java Developer*

*Location*:  Chicago, IL

*Duration*:   6 months +

*Start Date*: Immediate

*Local or nearby candidates who can come for F2F Interview with own expenses
only .*
Role: Developer

The On boarding group within the Treasury Services is looking for a
Application Developer to work with a team on Deal Manager system.

Developer would be reporting to lead/senior developer and is responsible
creating technical design, coding, unit testing, integration testing.
Development tasks span entire applications, from server side to web-based
user interface development.
Qualifications Technical Skills: -

·         Java / J2EE (3- 4 yrs)

·         Eclipse or Eclipse based  development tools (3- 4 yrs)

·         XML (3yrs )

·         Oracle 10G  and SQL (3 - 4yrs)

·         Web Services , WSDL, SOAP UI (3 - 4yrs)

·         Struts 1.2 (3-4 yrs)

·         Jsp (3-4 yrs)

·         Java script  (3-4 yrs)

·         HTML (3-4 yrs)

·         CSS (3-4 yrs)

·         Tiles (3-4 yrs)

·         log4j (3-4 yrs)

·         JUnit (3-4 yrs)

·         Working knowledge of Unix

·         Working knowledge Web logic or Web Sphere

·         Working knowledge ANT

·         Good knowledge of versioning tools – Clear case or Subversion is a
plus.

·         Sun Java certification is a plus.
Technical Skills - Nice to have

·         Java 1.5

·         Orbeon

·         JBPM

·         FileNet

·         Pure Edge
Education:

• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information
Technology.

Thanks & Regards,

Rakesh.Puvvada

*Sage IT, Inc.