*Dear Folks,*
*Wishes for the Day !!!*
*We Need consultant for Project Manager *
*Please share suitable profiles to *
*
*
*soh...@panzersolutions.com*
* *
*Job Title** **:   Project Manager  *
*Location** **:   Oak Brook IL*
*Duration** **:   6 Months*
*Rate ** **:   $50/hr C2C *
*
*
*Requirements:*
*This posting is for a Project Manager on our Global *
*
*
*Data Warehouse team. PM would be responsible for *
*
*
*very critical tuning effort on one of our key *
*
*
*applications. *
*Creates and executes project work plans and revises *
*
*
*as appropriate to meet changing needs and *
*
*
*requirements. *
*Identifies resources needed and assigns individual *
*
*
*responsibilities. *
*Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project *
*
*
*and scope. *
*Reviews deliverables prepared by team before *
*
*
*passing to client. *
*Effectively applies our methodology and enforces *
*
*
*project standards. *
*Minimizes our exposure and risk on project. *
*Ensures project documents are complete, current, *
*
*
*and stored appropriately. *
*Manages project budget. *
*Additional information: Business Intelligence *
*
*
*experience is extremely critical *
*Experience with Microstrategy specifically would be *
*
*
*an added bonus. *
*5+ years as a project manager/project leader *
*
*
*managing complex development.*
*