Hello,

We Gain America, Inc. one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in
US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: SharePoint Architect

Location: Princeton, NJ

Duration: 6+ Months Contact

I am looking for that will be able to lead / architect the end to end
solution & work with a set of resources across different geographies.

As a SharePoint Architect, you will be a champion for solutions on the
Microsoft platform with a strong understanding of application design and
development. Your focus will be architecting, developing and testing mission
critical enterprise solutions and implementation of custom application
development and selection using the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#,
Business Intelligence, SharePoint 2007, Office 2007 and other advanced
components of Microsoft technology.

You will design, deploy and test solution components within environments of
medium to large size and complexity. And, you will:

* Develop components of the technical solution for RFPs
* Work with the customer to understand change requirements and make the
appropriate recommendations
* Contribute to managing the financial aspects of the project by providing
accurate reporting and ensuring that the team works within the financial
guidelines
* Develop and maintain effective customer and user relationships
* Develop components of the technical solution proposal
* Be involved in Marketing/PR initiatives
* Participate in the assessment of the customer environment and their
requirements and documents results properly
* Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
* Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
* Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment
* Identify and escalates problems
* Maintain and repair existing applications

Qualifications
Minimum Requirements:
2+ years of MOSS experience. Proficient with MOSS application development
and infrastructure. Strong consulting skills.
You will have excellent communication skills with hands-on experience
working on component based applications in a distributed environment
3 to 8+ years as an architect/programmer
3+ years demonstrated advance proficiency in the following:
         * .NET Framework
         * ASP.NET
         * C#, Visual Basic .NET
5+ years demonstrated advance proficiency development methodologies
3+ years technical lead or management experience
Demonstrated ability to lead consultants in various project work streams
Demonstrated project experience with regard to estimates, planning and
deliverables
Proven ability to understand a customer's needs
Developed technical requirements based on business imperatives

Preferred Qualifications:
              Microsoft Certification
You will have demonstrated strong knowledge and advance proficiency in the
following:
            * SharePoint 2007 , any 2010 exp is a plus

            * Content Management Server

Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.

1) Full Name:
2) Availability:
3) Contact number:
4) Current Location:
5) Visa Status:
6) Rate & Employer details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Vipul

Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I  <mailto:vi...@gainam.com>
vi...@gainam.com I  <mailto:sindhuvi...@yahoo.com> sindhuvi...@yahoo.com I