Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position:  Java/J2ee Developer
Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 3+Months

Job Description:

Primary skills are: Java, WebServices, JSP, RAD, Struts, and Spring

TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS:

.        Minimum 7 years of solid software programming experience in
developing web applications in a J2EE environment using IBM Rational
Application Developer IDE. More specifically, VXML, service-oriented
architecture, object-oriented design, XSLT, Java and J2EE experience are all
a plus.

.        Excellent knowledge using the Spring framework for web applications
and CVS

.        Good knowledge on Struts, MVC, HTML , JSP, Open source Java
frameworks and technologies, such as Apache Common utility, Ant build file,
Junit testing

.        Should have good experience in Database SQL query,  JDBC
programming, Basic Design Patterns and software development methodology.

.        consultant will be re-writing existing pages of java code on an IVR
application.

PREFERRED:

.        Knowledge in IVR applications using VoiceXML (VXML).

.        Javascript, xml experience all desirable.

.        Experience working with Web Services using XML.

.        Healthcare industry experience.

Additional INFORMATION:

.        Excellent communication and writing skills.

.        Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop cohesive
working relationships with team members.

.        Strong technical, logical, and analytical skills.

.        Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with
technical, business, and management staff.

.        Flexibility to adapt to change and willing to learn and develop new
skill sets as applicable.

.        Ability to manage multiple deliverables in a highly energized and
fast-paced environment within a framework of constantly shifting deadlines
and deliverables.

.        Thorough understanding of the full software development life cycle.

Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.
1) Full Name:
2) Availability:
3) Contact number:
4) Current Location:
5) Visa Status:
6) Rate:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set.

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I a...@gainam.com I
ajaytomar...@yahoo.in <mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in>   I