Hi

This is David  and I am with Sancrosoftusa. Currently we have the following
contract position if you would be interested,

please send us the updated word format resume and your details so that we
can take it further. Please let me know your availability for below project
ASAP

*Title : C++ developer*

*Location:- Houston TX*

*Duration : full Time*

*Client:- HP*

*Visa :OPt,H1b,GC,Citizen only*

*Salary :*

*Number of position:- 2*

*The skill sets required are:*

*C++ on both Linux and Windows*

*Qt 4.6 with State machine Knowledge and Multithreading programming concept*

*Design pattern*

GUI programming concept

Communication skills in English and being able to understand Specifications
and document issues.

o Must have advanced technical knowledge of assigned product areas including
*SOAP, networking protocols and graphical interfaces*

o Must be able to effectively schedule the work to meet project timelines

*o Must be able to mentor junior members of the team*

*o Must be able to work with outsourced resources in other countries*

o Minimum of 4 to 6 years programming experience

o Must have solid *C++ programming skills in a Windows and Linux environment
*

o Must have solid debugging skills

o Must be a team player and have good communications skills

o Must have extensive *experience with XML files*

o Must have experience with *Windows 2003 and/or Windows 2008 server
products*

o Must have experience with the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and GCC
environments

o *Must have experience with Red Hat or SUSE Linux (preferably Enterprise
editions)*

o *Must have experience with server hardware and options installation and
configuration, preferably HP or Compaq*

o Should have experience with Windows scripting (command files) development

o Should have experience developing DLLs in a Windows environment

o Should have experience with network programming

o Should have experience in Trolltech/Nokia's Qt toolkit

·         *Are you comfortable with C++ on both Linux and Windows?*

·         *Qt 4.6 with State machine Knowledge and Multithreading
programming concept? If yes, have you used QT in your latest project?*

·         *Design patterns?*

·         *GUI programming concept?*

·         *I rate myself 8/10 with C++ concepts. *

Call me if you have any questions.

* *

*David Moore*

* *[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CAF7A9.3A4A4500] [image:
cid:image002.jpg@01CAF7A9.3A4A4500]

* The power of focus*

*SancroSoft USA Inc | Direct: (916) 671-5579| da...@sancrosoftusa.com*

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 | Fair Oaks, CA 95628 | Fax: (916)-200-0305 |
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

* YIM:davidsancros...@yahoo.com <yim%3adavidsancros...@yahoo.com> /
Gtalk:davidsancros...@gmail.com <gtalk%3adavidsancros...@gmail.com>*