Hello,

We Gain America, Inc. one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in
US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: SAP ABAP Developer

Location: Atlanta, GA

Duration: 6 +Months

Education:  4-yr College Degree preferably in Information Systems or
Computer Science.

Skills Required:

.         Demonstrates knowledge of ABAP development

.         Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing

.         Strong analytical skills

.         Strong organizational skills; attention to detail

.         Ability to monitor application design and ensure compliancy with
architectural standards

.         Good conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business
problems and apply applications knowledge to identify appropriate solutions

.         Good interpersonal skills; effective team player

.          Strong knowledge of procedural and object oriented programming
techniques.

Experience required:

.         Minimum 5 years experience in application development utilizing
ABAP/4.

.         Minimum of 2 years SAP development experience in ECC 6.0 utilizing
the new SAP NetWeaver ABAP technologies.

.         Demonstrated broad ABAP experience in the following areas:
Workflow, Object Oriented programming, Data Dictionary, BAPI, BADI, RFC,

          ALE/EDI, IDOC, ALV programming, Classical and Interactive
Reporting, BDC, SAP Scripts, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms (offline/interactive),

          Enhancement, User Exits, Dialog Programming, Interface/ABAP Proxy
programming, LSMW, BSP, ABAP Web Dynpro, Performance Tuning,

          Function Module development, and Spool programming.

.         Understanding of SAP functional areas in Finance (FI/CO), Sales
and Distribution (SD), Human Capital Management (HCM), and/or Supply Chain

          (SCM), Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Supplier Self
Service Portal (SUS).

.         Demonstrated experience with large Enterprise ERP implementations
in the areas of technical design specification, development, performing

          Knowledge of Solution manager Service/Help desk.

.         Ability to effectively articulate and present complex concepts and
ideas to IT development teams.

.         Experience with SAP archiving and workflow development is
preferred.

.         Experience with ChaRM is plus

.         Experience in PI development is a big plus.

Description of Duties:

The candidate will provide application developer support to the SAP Software
Coding team for day to day operations. Typical responsibilities will
include: interfacing with external programs/projects to clarify
requirements, performing in-depth analysis related to complex system issues;
answering queries; analyzing and developing coding patterns, best practices
and standards as it relates to Advance Business Application Programming
(ABAP) Landscape at NS; providing functional and ABAP expertise to the NS IT
team; collaborating and reviewing, coaching, mentoring and knowledge
transfer to ABAP community at NS; leading trouble shooting of critical
problems, performance tuning; and performing other duties and
responsibilities as assigned.

Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.

1) Full Name:
2) Availability:
3) Contact number:
4) Current Location:
5) Visa Status:
6) Rate & Employer details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Vipul

Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I  <mailto:vi...@gainam.com>
vi...@gainam.com I  <mailto:sindhuvi...@yahoo.com> sindhuvi...@yahoo.com I