Hello,

We Gain America, Inc. one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in
US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: BA/QA Consultant

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 12+ Months

Healthcare Insurance Domain

Job Description:

This position is responsible for overseeing/coordinating process modeling of
current and future state processes for claims processing and customer
servicing; developing, communicating, maintaining system artifacts.

Defining and designing future state processes for HIPAA 5010 transaction
processing 837 and 835, through written documentation, flow charting and
facilitated sessions with current users of the system; acting as a liaison
with the business unit, ITG, consultants and management; partnering with the
SME's to interpret and document requirements functional and non-functional;
responsible for decision making based on present state and future state
documentation of processes that impact the program; managing process
documentation for multiple projects across entire lifecycle of each; working
closely with stakeholders to ensure collaborative implementation of the
prescribed solutions; and closely aligning with the Business Process Change
Management to communicate changes that affect the end users of the system.

In addition, this position is responsible for evaluating requirements for
testing new or modified products and documentation prior to production
release. Developing comprehensive test strategies that is then supported
through, developing, creating, and executing test plans and cases based on
software requirements and technical understanding of product architecture;
executing various system, performance, integration, and ad-hoc tests
according to approved test plans and testing schedule; troubleshooting, in
conjunction with end users and development teams, on issues of reproducing,
investigating and debugging software; generating defect reports for issues
found during testing, and providing accurate testing status to project
stakeholders; focusing on project quality issues, but also makes
contributions beyond immediate assignments; possessing broad overall
knowledge of business applications; working independently; managing multiple
testing projects concurrently.

Skills Required:

Knowledge of HIPAA 4010 and 5010 transactions to support the analysis of
current business processes and work with management to improve and implement
enterprise solutions to ensure compliance with the regulatory mandate.

Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.

1) Full Name:
2) Availability:
3) Contact number:
4) Current Location:
5) Visa Status:
6) Rate & Employer details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I OID:  <mailto:a...@gainam.com>
a...@gainam.com I

I Gtalk:  <mailto:ajay.gai...@gmail.com> ajay.gai...@gmail.com I YIM:
<mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in> ajaytomar...@yahoo.in I