Hi All

  Please send me matching resumes to hardeep....@gmail.com with rate,
current location and contact details

**

I need help with in Marlborough, MA.*  Must have QA lead experience,
Loadrunner and QTP a plus. * Please send along resume, rate, contact
information and location of your candidate to be considered.  *Must be local
to MA due to a required in-person interview.* Role is for 3+ months. * Rate
is $/hr All Incl
*

Job Description:
One of my clients in Marlborough is looking for a QA Lead/Performance Tester
for a 3+ month project.  My client is getting ready for their Data Center
move to Windsor CT which will take place in June 2011.  Our client is
looking for a Performance tester to come in and get a base line where
everything is before the move and then again after the move.  This has the
potential of going 6+ months but the initial duration is 3 months. This
candidate will be working with 1 other testing resource and my client needs
a LoadRunner expert.

*Skills:*

   - At least 5 years of experience as a QA Engineer
      - Must have at least 3 years with LoadRunner (will be working with
      this tool 95% of the time)
      - QTP is a big +
      - Financial Services is a big +
      - Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills

   -

Thanks & Regards
Hardeep
Accounts Manager