Hi

We have an urgent requirement for our client. If you are interested send the
updated resume with details ASAP.

 PLEASE REVIEW THE REQUIREMENT WITH YOUR CONSULTANT BEFORE SENDING THE
RESUME TO jign...@ar-sys.com

Title: Teradata Architect

Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: 3 Months

Rate : DOE

*: Ability to design typical data structures in Teradata, configure and tune
Teradata in support of the Data Warehouse solution. **
**Specific skills:**
**• Essential expertise with Teradata configuration and tuning **
**• Understand and able to implement a data model in Teradata recommended
form (3nf)**
**• Full expertise with Teradata load/unload utilities**
**• Experience with Informatica and its integration with Teradata**
**• Ability to layout and implement data security requirements on Teradata**
**• Experience with MicroStrategy integration with Teradata**
**• Fundamental understanding and experience with EDW architecture
disciplines***

Thanks & Regards,

AR-SYSTEMS Inc.,**