Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: Web Sphere Message Broker / MQ Series Consultant

Location: Charlotte, NC

Duration: 1 Years Contract

Job Requisition Name: Middleware and Utilities WebSphere MQ and WebSphere
Message Broker Systems Engineer

Primary Skills:                       WBI-MB
# of Years Required:             4-6

Secondary Skills:                   MQ Series
# of Years Required:             4-6

Job Purpose/ Description:

. Responsible for administration and support of all MQ Series system
implementations.

. Provides direct technical support for all MQ Series system software, as
well as the program products and utilities that support it.

. Evaluates and implements new initiatives on process improvement and
technology initiatives.

. Serves as initial point of escalation for processing and operational
issues.

. Serves as SME in operating systems software.

. Provides mentoring and training to staff.

. Assists management in coordinating business area activities and balancing
workload.

. May design, implement and improve workflows, as well as assign projects.

. Leads interdepartmental or interdivisional operational project
initiatives.

. Proactively stays current on emerging technologies.

Required education/experience:

. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science,
Information Systems, or other related field.

. 7 plus years of IT work experience in systems programming.

. Typically experienced across multiple Information Technology areas and
operating systems.

. Serves as point of escalation for complex issues.

. Responsible for developing and executing project plans, as well as
coordinating groups of IT staff.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,

Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I OID:  <mailto:a...@gainam.com>
a...@gainam.com I

I Gtalk:  <mailto:ajay.gai...@gmail.com> ajay.gai...@gmail.com I YIM:
<mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in> ajaytomar...@yahoo.in I