*Hi,*

**

*Hope you are doing great today!!!*

* *

*I have a closable role with me. Please share the requirement with your
consultant before submitting resume.*

Title: Oracle R12 Developer

Location: FL

Duration: 6 Months CTH**

* *

*Only: EAD /GC/ USC*

* *

*Technical Developer R12.  Strong Technical Developer with R12 experience.
Knows Application Express (APEX).   PL/SQL,ETL, Data Warehousing, BI
Publisher, Discoverer.  People Tools: PeopleSoft development skills in the
mix.*

* *

*Forward resume to munaim.moham...@tekishub.com *

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

Munaim

*TekisHub Consulting Services*

40 Warren St, Charlestown MA 02129

(O) 617 337 3038 |(F) 617 830 0525

munaim.moham...@tekishub.com | http://www.tekishub.com* *

* *

remove link munaim.moham...@tekishub.com <abdul.gh...@tekishub.com>  for
removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply
with "REMOVE FROM THE MAILING LIST" in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given
above.

* *