*HI *

We are looking for Cognos Administrator  Position one of my client

*Send me the Resume to rak...@sageitinc.com
*

*Title: *Cognos Administrator

*Location:* JERSEY CITY, New Jersey

*Duration*:6+months

*
*

COGNOS Administrator configures and supports the Cognos Web & Application
server environments for non-prod through to Production. Position is the
administration role for the Cognos Software product. This position includes
performing the product upgrades and patching as well as the deployment of
application code and the required security within Cognos features and
functions. Must be able to design and implement the appropriate
infrastructure to support the enterprise. Working knowledge of how to
perform the integration of the software components into a working
environment being considerate of the desktop and server components. The
individual should be capable to work alone as well as with others to perform
performance analysis, environment diagnostics and product / code
diagnostics. Experienced with Cognos tools and diagnostics to assist the
application teams as needed. Experienced with performing these functions on
both a windows and UNIX platform. Interfaces with both the application teams
and vendor to gather and present the required details pertaining to problems
and diagnostics. The person must have excellent technical skills as well as
excellent verbal and written communication skills.

Thanks & Regards,

Rakesh.Puvvada

*Sage IT, Inc.
*Ph: 972-996-0650 X 326

Direct:248-823-8747/ 248-823-8139

Fax: 214-619-2034,

URL*: *rak...@sageitinc.com  | www.sageitinc.com

Alt ID :recruiterra...@gmail.com|

Follow our jobs on twitter! *[image:
Twitter-Iconxsm]*<http://www.twitter.com/sageit>

*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honoured
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused