Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.

*Please forward the resumes to** b...@smartinsight.com*

* *

*Java/J2EE front end Developer*

*Location: St. Louis, MO*

*Duration: 3 Months+*

* *

*Role Description:*

•A J2EE front end / User Interface developer.

•Create portal enabled user interfaces.

•Contribute in effort to establish best practices for continued front end
development.

•Support Integration and System Test activities

*Required Skills**:*

•Extensive Java based front end development experience.

•Advanced understanding of *Java Portals and JSR 168/286 standards*.

•Experience with a recent version *(8.1+) of Weblogic Portal (preferred) or
a competitive Java based portal (ex Websphere Portal).*

•Advanced capabilities with current browser based technologies: Javascript /
CSS / AJAX.

•Experience with *Java Server Faces (JSF) development*.

•Experience with other *Java based UI frameworks including Struts,
Spring, *Google
Web toolkit (GWT) etc.

•Experience in using Eclipse IDE or Eclipse based IDEs.

•Strong ability to create attractive, functional user interface designs.

* *

*Addition / Optional Skills**:*

•Web Service client development experience, including REST and SOAP.

•Experience in Telecom industry (OPTIONAL)

•Familiarity with Adobe Flex.

*Feel Free to call me for further Information!!!!!*

Thanks & Regards

Bala
SmartInsight LLc
Ph.: 201-473-7004

Fax: 518-536-9004
Email: b...@smartinsight.com

IM: uniquechary

* *

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"remove" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.