Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position:  SQL Server BI Developer wd Strong .Net Exp.

Location: New York City, NY

Duration: 6 Months

Local Preferred

Job Requirement:

We definitely want to keep the emphasis on the SQL Server Reporting Services
(SSRS) BI expertise, but need a candidate who is also strong in .NET  and
has three or more years experience in it.

Client is looking for a SQL Server Business Intelligence developer with
strong .NET experience to assist in the design, development and maintenance
of transaction and BI solutions for the Advertising Sales group.

The candidate is expected to focus on software solutions for the Ad Sales
group; the primary development platforms used are .NET and Oracle, SQL
Server as the relational database engine. The incumbent is also expected to
help in the development and maintenance of our Ad Sales BI platform

The incumbent should have a thorough, comprehensive understanding of
relational, objected oriented and BI technology and concepts.

He / She should also have excellent communication skills and should possess
the aptitude and attitude to discern business strategies, tactics and needs.

Required Skills/Experience:

*       4 plus years of experience in developing IT applications
*       3  or more years of experience with VB.NET, 2 or more of experience
with web services
*       Experience in develop, maintain and support .NET (client-server, web
and web services) applications to support the Ad Sales group
*       3 plus years of experience with relational database management
systems - preferably Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Server
*       Very Strong Data Modeling Skills
*       Experience in design, develop and maintain BI and Data Warehouse
based solutions.
*       3 or more years of experience SQL Server Reporting Services
*       Strong OOAD skills
*       Very Strong Data Modeling Skills
*       Good communication skills (oral and written)
*       2 or more years of experience gathering and documenting business
requirements
*       Prior experience in architecting applications, user interface design
and detailed system design

Desired Skills/Experience:

.         Media Industry experience (highly desirable)

.         Experience with SCRUM Agile Software Development methodology
(highly desirable)

.         Experience with SQL Server Analysis Services (2005 and above), SQL
Server Integration Services(SSIS) (highly desirable)

.         Experience working with BIDS and knowledge of performance tuning
of SSAS cubes

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,

Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I OID:  <mailto:a...@gainam.com>
a...@gainam.com I

I Gtalk:  <mailto:ajay.gai...@gmail.com> ajay.gai...@gmail.com I YIM:
<mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in> ajaytomar...@yahoo.in I