Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position:  Data Modeler Developer

Location: Grand Rapids, MI

Duration: 12+ Month Contract

Job Description:

Work within a very fast paced area / project completing relational data
modeling tasks.

Handle ongoing database modeling requests for Data Architecture.

Update and modify existing data models for project request and maintenance
activities.

Investigate and resolve discrepancies between related data models and
implemented databases.

Update models and related documentation. Retail experience is a plus

Experience: 6+ years with Data Modeling

Technical Skills:

.         SA (System Architect) Data Modeling toolsets

.         Logical and Physical aspects of data modeling

.         Relational Modeling (RDBMS)

.         SQL Server Analytics Services (preferred experience)

.         Teradata, DB2 and SQL Server Platforms

.         Experience in dimensional modeling is required (mandatory).

.         Experience in designing OLAP cube.

.         Knowledge on ETL process.

.         Exposure in MS BI suit of products viz. SSIS, SSRS & SSAS.

.         Exposure in implementing retail industry standard enterprise data
model.

Required Skills and Abilities:

.         Understand relational databse concepts and models

.         Data modeling experience using one or more tools. Example: System
Architect

.         Experience using QWF and BMC Catalog Manager on the IBM DB2
mainframe.

.         Experience using MSSQL Developer Tools or Teradata SQL Assistant
to review open systems such as MSSQL, Oracle, Teradata, Sybase.

.         Can discuss application system goals/functions with developers in
order to understand/determine data model fundamentals and requirements.

.         Experience with both host-based (DB2) and web-based (.net)
development projects.

.         Able to interact with multiple Data Modelers and Application
Developers to resolve data model differences/issues using Meijer standards
for data models and functions.
Experience with one or more System Development Life Cycle methodologies

.         Understands basic SDLC concepts and phases.

.         Has utilized an SDLC in projects and work processes.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,

Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Phone:703-880-8775/703-828-7441 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I

OID:  <mailto:a...@gainam.com> a...@gainam.net I Gtalk:
<mailto:ajay.gai...@gmail.com> ajay.gai...@gmail.com I

YIM:  <mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in> ajaytomar...@yahoo.in I