Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position:  Sr. QA Manager

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration: 6+ Months wd Possible ext

Need Local Or Nearby Only

Job Description:

Looking for a Sr. QA Manager in Minnesota for a 6 month contract

Skills Required:

 Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with both
technical staff and users.

Ability to work independently.

Detail orientated.

Good initiative and organization skills.

Demonstrated experience utilizing analytical skills and problem solving
abilities.

Demonstrated leadership experience.

Knowledgeable in: test/plan and test case development
- Experience with automated test tools and regression testing techniques.
- Knowledgeable of software requirements and user stories.
Experience with testing web-based applications and coding standards.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Experience working within a project team environment.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,

Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Phone:703-880-8775/703-828-7441 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I

OID:  <mailto:a...@gainam.com> a...@gainam.net I Gtalk:
<mailto:ajay.gai...@gmail.com> ajay.gai...@gmail.com I

YIM:  <mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in> ajaytomar...@yahoo.in I