Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position:  Oracle DBA

Location: Columbus, OH

Duration:  6+ Months Contract

NEED LOCAL CANDIDATES AS THIS REQUIRES A FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW AFTER AN
INITIAL PHONE SCREEN

I am currently looking for an Oracle Database Administrator for a high
profile client.

Requirements:

*       College degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information
Systems, related field, or equivalent work experience
*       3 + years of verifiable experience administering various
multi-Terabyte, 24x7 uptime Oracle databases as a Systems/Infrastructure DBA
*       Experience working with Oracle versions 8i, 9i, 10gR2, 11gR1/2 in a
UNIX environment a must
*       Strong, proven Oracle Database Performance Tuning skills (logical
and physical)
*       Strong programming experience in PL/SQL and UNIX shell scripting
*       Experience with features such as Oracle Real Application Clusters
(RAC), ASM, Oracle Data Guard and Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) is
required
*       Experience with Backup and Recovery using Oracle RMAN and supporting
software suites, particularly EMC Networker, EMC Data Domain and EMC Avamar.
Must have a solid understanding of VTL, EDL, Tape Cloning and EMC SAN
storage technologies (Symmetrix, Clariion, Celera, Centera and VMax)
*       Experience with Database security, access management and monitoring.
Experience with Oracle Advanced Security is desirable. (not that important)
*       DBA experience with MS SQL Server and/or Teradata is a strong plus
*       Experience with fulfilling regulatory compliance auditing and
evidence collection (Sarbanes Oxley and PCI) and audit/database logging
*       Ability to plan and support Oracle database hardware and software
upgrades and patching
*       Escalate and follow through on issues created with the database
vendor
*       Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work
collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with
innovative solutions
*       Demonstrated ability to prioritize a work load and meet project
deadlines
*       Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent
decisions.
*       Extremely detail oriented
*       Excellent oral and written communication skills
*       Willingness to work a flexible schedule and be 'on call' to
accommodate project deadlines and business requirements

Nice to have's:

*       Prior Retail Industry experience is a plus
*       Oracle Database Certifications as appropriate are preferred
*       Familiarity with Business Objects ad-hoc workloads (or other B.I.
tools such as Cognos/MicroStrategy)
*       Familiarity with automated scheduling tools like CA Workload
Automation Server, WAS (dSeries/Autosys)

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,

Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Phone:703-880-8775/703-828-7441 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I

OID:  <mailto:a...@gainam.com> a...@gainam.net I Gtalk:
<mailto:ajay.gai...@gmail.com> ajay.gai...@gmail.com I

YIM:  <mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in> ajaytomar...@yahoo.in I