Send Resumes to kevin.sm...@amzur.com

 <kevin.sm...@amzur.com>

Hi,

This is Kevin Smith, - Recruitment and Resources from Amzur
Technologies Inc.

We have an urgent requirement as follows:

Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to
*kevin.sm...@amzur.com* <kevin.sm...@amzur.com>

Full Name :
Location :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Rate per hour:
Visa Status :

*Requirement Details :--*  **

* *

*Business Systems Analysts*

*NYC *

*6months*

*Positions: 3 *

Three Senior (technical) BA’s as per attached:

1)      BA for ETL requirements – ultimate development in Informatica  (my
notes: Dirty Data ,Batch Controls, Insurance Inquiries)

2)      BA for ESB (enterprise service bus) requirements – ultimate
development in PL/SQL to be called by Java/JMS (my notes: Strong Data
Services, L/SQL, translate Business Specs)

3)      BA for HIE requirements – needs to be stronger in object modeling
with domain experience in Health Information Exchange(My Notes: Must have
Health Insurance Knowledge)

*All must be proficient with SQL.  *

Very Technical BA’s with Strong SQL and Oracle—strong SDLC, gathering and
writing requirements-support the Portals(Nurse, Client etc) on the front
End—Data intensive—all within Enterprise Database area

These BA’s will “own” the Module---and support the Module "

For the BA/HIE role (#3), from the hiring manager:

Healthcare is good and I will look at this, but our need is finer than
that.  We are looking for a BA with experience in Health Information
Exchange.  This individual should be familiar with IHE, HL7, CDA and C32
documents.  I know there aren’t many out there, but it would be a home run
for me.

*Overview*

The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for the full lifecycle
managing new requirements.  Responsibilities are more than just collecting,
formalizing, and communicating requirements.  As a Senior BA,
responsibilities also include non-technical project management of all
aspects related to the new requirements (e.g., ensuring a maintenance
process is created for any new reference data that is needed).
Responsibilities also include post analysis work (mostly data centric) to
monitor and ensure the new requirements are implemented properly and stated
and socialized in developed specifications documents.

*Responsibilities*

   - Responsible for collecting all in-scope business requirements
   - Able to prioritize requirements and negotiate on deployment timeframes
   on behalf of the development team
   - Ability to perform detailed analysis to ensure all aspects of the
   business requirement are understood (while balancing an air of pragmatism -
   knowing when to stop)
   - Able to formalize business requirements, ready for two way
   communication - business communications up and technical communications down
   - Capable of managing all non-technical aspects of the new requirements
   - Capable of working with the test team to develop/review test scripts
   and profile of test data
   - Able to produce ad-hoc SQL queries/ad-hoc reports that can be used to
   monitor success of the new requirement by ensuring data is being created as
   it should

*Soft Skills*

   - Excellent communications skills - both written and oral
   - Self-motivated, high energy and a team player, who would take complete
   ownership of the project or module assigned
   - Ability to face off with senior executives
   - Ability to analyze and solve problems both proactively though business
   requirements negotiations and reactively by analyzing resulting data
   - Working knowledge of relational data structures / models /
   relationships
   - Life cycle experience in large complex systems
   - Must be able to deliver within short time frames

*Specific Technical Skills*

   - 12+ yrs of IT experience
   - Should have a strong technical background - should have been a lead
   developer / technical lead prior to transition to Business Analyst  role
   - Must have worked on medium to large size custom application development
   projects and has exposure to all phases of the SDLC
   - Experience with large integration projects a plus
   - Intermediate level SQL skills (must be able to develop more than basic
   queries)
   - Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools, in particular, Word and
   Excel

Let me know if you need any further information in this regards