Hi,

Hope you doing Great!

I have Hot Requirement for you, Do let me know if you are comfortable
with the below Position.

Please send me your consultant profile to siri...@apps-corp.com or
reach me on 732-230-2883.

Local to NY/NJ candidates only.

Position : Java Developer
Location : Lake Success, NY (Long Island)
Duration : 6 Months
Must have excellent communication skills

BASIC PURPOSE:

                Responsible for application development supporting
business objectives while providing expertise in software development
lifecycle phases from concept and design to testing. Designs and
builds applications in a Web/internet & intranet environment,
including applying modeling techniques, component and object-oriented
design, complex algorithmic coding, and systematic approaches to
application integration. Leverages current industry leading standards
and best practices by using design patterns and various frameworks for
application development. Designs new and existing applications along
with enhancements to web sites, and web applications. Performs
hands-on coding in addition to serving as liaison to internal
customers, and various business support areas.

        %       PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:

        30      Supervise and develop highly complex technical
solutions in a J2EE web environment on Windows and UNIX using web
design and development tools and languages, e.g. JSP, JDBC, Java
Servlets, Javabeans/EJBs, JSP, JavaScript, Oracle PL/SQL, Perl, UNIX,
SOAP, XML/XSLT, HTML, Struts, Hibernate, AJAX, BPEL, Eclipse IDE,
Dreamweaver, and Design Patterns.
        25      Performs seamless application integration with
enterprise class relational databases (Oracle 10g, 11g, MS-SQL Server)
on various distributed Unix environments using the   operating system.
Uses web server, app server, and middleware technologies such as
Tomcat, Apache, IIS, Oracle Portal, Oracle SOA Suite, and WebLogic.
        20      Designs secure applications and websites using
industry security standards and best practices to prevent common
security issues such as denial of service attacks, cross-site
scripting, and SQL injections. Uses advanced functions/frameworks for
URL access restrictions, detecting unauthorized file system
modifications, usage of HTTPS/SSL and secure cookies/secure sessions,
input/output data validation and sanitation, etc.
        10      Assists the programming manager with supervising and
mentoring other developers and provides guidance and leadership on
complex projects. Acts as the programming departments lead middleware
and content management system architect responsible for all components
across a projects lifecycle - gathering requirements, designing,
developing, testing, and support of the applications.
        5       Ensures system implementations occur in accordance
with established change control procedures. Proactively communicates
status reports and issues to management team. Writes business
requirement specifications, programming specifications, and technical
documentation. Conduct unit, integration, and regression testing.
        5       Maintains and provides 24x7 support of various
corporate internal, and external customerwebsites and applications.
        5       Perform additional accountabilities as required.

        DIMENSIONS:  (Experience, Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)

5+ years experience using web design and development tools and
languages (JSP, JDBC, Java Servlets, Javabeans/EJBs, JSP, JavaScript,
Oracle PL/SQL, Perl, UNIX, SOAP, XML/XSLT, HTML, Struts, Hibernate,
AJAX, BPEL, Eclipse IDE, Dreamweaver, and Design Patterns) preferred.
5+ years experience using server and middleware technologies (Oracle,
MS-SQL Server, UNIX Shell Scripting, Tomcat, Apache, IIS, Oracle
Portal, SOA, OID, IDM, and WebLogic) preferred.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related major preferred.
Proficient with application development technical standards and design
frameworks (e.g. MVC).
Strong organizational, communication, and relationship skills.
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.

Also add PHP as a nice to have, should you come across anyone with
that skill. We may have a need for that in the future.

Thanks & Regards,

Sirisha
Sr. Technical Recruiter
APPS Business Solutions Inc
9 Chestnut Drive,
Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458
Contact me on 732-230-2883
Email : siri...@apps-corp.com
YIM : sirishastaff...@yahoo.com
Gtalk : sirisha4mstaff...@gmail.com
Website  : www.Apps-corp.com

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you
are not interested in receiving our e-mails then reply with "REMOVE"
in the subject line and include all email addresses to be removed in
the message text. We apologize for the inconvenience