--

*Hello,

I have an immediate requirement, please let me know
*

 *Title: Cognos developer
Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: Long term contract*
* *
*Skills Required:*

*Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with at least
5 years of related work experience.
Proficient in Cognos 8.x, Dashboard Reporting, Standard Reporting, Report
Optimization, Cognos SDK JAVA development, Strong Transact SQL (MS SQL
Server).
Proven experience in playing a lead role on application teams.
Good problem solving and debugging skills
Effective written and verbal communication skills as well as analytical
ability.
Working knowledge of Cognos Framework Manager.  IBM RAD Version 6, & IBM WAS
Version 6 would be nice to have*

Thank you,

Naveen Kumar | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc