Hi partner,
Greetings.
I have an immediate requirement for the *Release engineers. *If you have any
consultants, send me the resumes with the *best rate *to
yugandha...@stellentsolutions.com

F2F required

Duration: 6 months

Location: San Francisco, CA (local candidate only)

Start: ASAP

Assist with Software Configuration Management and Software Change
Management.

5 plus years of experience in building engineering / release management in
large commercial software environment

Experience with Unix, NT, Java/J2EE, WAS, MS-IIS, Oracle

Working knowledge of Perl, Ant, Maven, Windows, and Unix shell scripting.

Provide hands-on expertise for Build and Release Engineering. Support
Release Engineering, Release Packaging and Release Deployment.

--

*Thanks & regards,*
*D.Yugandhar*

Phone: 856 673 1907 ext 24