*TITLE: PeopleSoft GL and AM  Consultant *

*Duration: 6 month contract  *

*Location: NYC *

*F2F Required*

MUST have experience in upgrading 8.8 to 9.1

We have an urgent need for a PeopleSoft consultant to assist with our 8.8 to
9.1 upgrade project.

*Key attributes as follows: *

Functional Lead for fit-gap of General Ledger and Asset Management modules

Must possess expertise and recent experience in General Ledger and Asset
Management modules

Recent PeopleSoft Upgrade experience with version 9.1, minimally 9.0

Must have participated in at least 2 full lifecycle upgrades.

*Thanks and Regards, *

*Jaspal *
3290 E. Spring St.
Long Beach, CA 90806
Phone : 510-550-1407
Email : jas...@visionaire-us.com

An  E-Verified Company

*P** **Save trees.Print Only When Necessary*