*Peoplesoft developer*

*Immediate need*

*In-person interview will be required in Dallas*

*1 opening is for FSM, 1 is for SCM*

His preference would be to have one person that's a solid FSM developer with
AR, GL, AP and Financial Reporting (Fixed Assets is a big plus) then another
person who is solid with the SCM module.  If the SCM developer has
experience with Inventory product classification and projects that are
service based projects that would be ideal.

Most of the data conversions will be manual.

They need to be senior level Peoplesoft developers proficient in SCM, FSM or
CRM modules.   We are not interested in the HR Module developers nor the
Student Administration developers … those areas are just too.

1)      Senior level Peoplesoft developer in version 8.8 or later

2)      At least 5 years of development/programming experience.

3)      Functional experience in FSM, SCM or CRM modules of Peoplesoft

4)      We are not interested in experience in the HR or Student Admin
modules (they are very different)

5)      We need developers …  not project managers, dept managers or
functional-only experts.  We already have all those.

6)      No travel.  All work to be done here at the Irving campus.

7)      For the one full-time hire position, they will require a college
degree.

8)      These positions are all 70% technical, 30% functional

9)      All are available to start asap.

*Thanks and Regards, *

*Jaspal *
3290 E. Spring St.
Long Beach, CA 90806
Phone : 510-550-1407
Email : jas...@visionaire-us.com

An  E-Verified Company

*P** **Save trees.Print Only When Necessary*