Job ID: 2011-43026
Job Title: Automation Test Lead
Location: New York City, NY
Start Date: 4/18/2011
End Date: 9/30/2011
Max Hourly Rate: USD $46.00

Client currently seeks a Automation Test Lead to join our team in New
York City, NY.  We are targeting only local candidates or those able
to commute into NYC only.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Automation Testing
- A minimum of 2 years experience in QTP and Quality Center
-A minimum of 1 year of experience as a Test Lead

Position Functions or Responsibilities:

Solid understanding of development, quality assurance and testing
methodologies
Experience designing and creating deliverables of the test processes
including Test Plans,  and Test Cases, etc
Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
Knowledge of multiple test automation techniques and tools (e.g.,
Mercury, Rational and / or Compurware)
Strong knowledge of Test Automation best practices and guidelines
Prior O2T Framework experience
Prior hands on experience in a test lead role
Self-motivated, able to work independently and performs multiple tasks
under minimal supervision
Experience managing / coordinating offshore testing activities and
working with distributed work groups
Strong analysis skills and ability to design, communicate, and build
test automation plans

Required Qualifications:
Qualifications:
Automation Testing - Automation Test Design

Minimum Years Required:
5

Other Required Qualifications/Experience:
Qualification:

Please send your updated resume to j...@mapleresoure.net