Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following position.

*Kindly send resumes to recrui...@burgeonits.com *

Position: Java Developer

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 6 months

Rate: $45/hr C2C

We are looking for a Java Developer help us build a leading edge, Enterprise
OSGi backend application.

An ideal candidate will be eager to learn and work hard on interesting
problems, and must be able to quickly become productive with new
technologies.

- Java, JEE 5
- Application Frameworks like Spring and JPA
- JMS
- Knowledge of testing frameworks for automated testing requiring
integration and regression capability.
- Working knowledge of IBM RAD, Spring Source Tool Suite & IBM WAS Versions
6.1 and later
- Maven
- JPA2 and JDBC
- OSGI experience is a plus