Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following position.

*Kindly send resumes to recrui...@burgeonits.com *

Position: Infrastructure Architects

Location: Hoffman Estates, IL

Duration: 6+ months

Infrastructure Architects.  Ideally, the resources will be based in
Chicago/Hoffman Estates, IL. and should have prior AT&T experience.  Please
let me know if you have candidates we can consider.

*Role Description:*

-Environment builds, system support, tuning in a heavily data driven
architecture
- Provide rotating 24x7 Support for all environments (development, testing,
training, production support); specifically performing deployments,
integration, and support of the environments
- Build environments utilizing the hardware from ITO, software from the
vendor, interfaces, databases
- Perform troubleshooting of various problems (e.g., code defects, databases
issues, hardware/network issues)
- Recommend and implement improvements of the design (e.g., current load)
- Perform capacity planning (e.g.,  Infrastructure in place)
- Conduct/automate upgrades

*Required Skills:*

-Prior AT&T experience is required.
- Strong UNIX  admin and DBA Admin skills, and Production Support background
is required.

- Websphere/Weblogic deployment experience is required.

- Application Support (some development capabilities) experience is
required.

- Strong ownership and drive to problem solve without always having clear
direction
(System Admin Type of resource)

Thanks & Regards

Mike