urgent we can setup interview today itself

Here is the JD for the .net LONG ISLAND .net posiiotn

Need MVC 3 expert ( MVC 3 is out for 6 months now.)

Client is migrating from MVC 1 to MVC 3

Our client a successful software Product company located in Central Islip,
NY is currently undergoing a large scale new Product Development initiative
and looking for 3 X .NET Developers immediately on a contract basis.

Candidates may have the opportunity to convert to FTE's after the contract
duration
Phone interview then Personal (if local) or Skype if not local

Must have:

Strong C# and ASP.NET experience
.NET framework 3.5 and higher
Experience working on New Product